Painting a Dutch still life according to 17th century method
After the introduction workshop the participants can sign-up for the Dutch still life painting course, consisting of 4 classes. The classes will take place in our Amsterdam studio at Orteliusstraat 17T. We will work on wooden panels prepared in a classical manner and with hand grinded oil paint. The still life will be set up and carried out according to the 17th century painting techniques. The teacher will explain and assist the participants when necessary in creating their paintings. At the end of the course, after the 4th class, all participants will take their finished paintings home.
• Price for the course of 4 classes is € 389, – (including materials with the use of hand grinded oil paint and coffee & tea, but except the paintbrushes – you need to bring yours).
• Materials – we work with hand grinded oil paint on panel.
• What to bring with you – your own paintbrushes and a piece of cotton to wipe them.
• Times will be from 11.00 till 17.00 incl. a 30min lunch break (please bring your lunch).
• Dates – t.b.a.
• Registration is final when we have received the payment of the participation fee via bank transfer. To sign-up and receive payment details please send us an email email@example.com.